Pet Policy of Castillo el Collado Pet friendly Hotel:
- All types of pets are welcome, except reptiles.
- No additional fee.
- They can be left alone in the room (as long as they are accustomed).
- The owner will be responsible for any damage that may cause their pet.
- There is a fitting room for your stay, is called “Cicada”, and is a double room with full bath plus an adjoining room, living and reading room very recommended to stay with your pet.
- Please, notify that you travel with pet when booking.
How is this pet friendly hotel?
The Hotel Castillo El Collado is in the walled city of Laguardia in the Rioja Alavesa region, in a pedestrian walkway that surrounds the villa, which leaves no one indifferent and from which you can see all the Sierra de Cantabria with spectacular views of the extensive vineyards surrounding the town.
This magnificent boutique hotel, housed in a Castle of exceptional beauty, dating from the nineteenth century, nestled in one of the most privileged places of the town. Built using the original stones of the former barracks of the twelfth century, called “The King Headquarters” of the same site.
Its ten rooms decorated with exquisite taste and a great view, reflects a subtle elegance in this idyllic paradise of silence, with the smooth and picturesque view of the landscape that is visible from the tower.
Has been maintained, as far as possible, the style and decor of the original objects, among which: a seventeenth-century chapel decorated with silver leaf and gold, which pleasantly surprises visitors
Also has a bar, flanked by beautiful stained glass windows, Art Nouveau and a pleasant restaurant, which is another of the strengths of this unique Hotel. For the most demanding palates is chosen as one of the best restaurants in the area. Can enjoy their dinners and lunches in the classrooms of outstanding beauty, surrounded by gardens Ride the hill, in a friendly and intimate atmosphere, fused with the magic of his chef Javier and reinforced with class cuisine offer of Castillo Collado Restaurant.
Activities you can do nearby
- Wine Routes.
- Experience in vineyard.
- Beginner course to Wine Tasting.
- Horseback riding through vineyards.
- Izky Golf.
- Secrets of Patxaran with barbecues.
- Relax and Vinoterapia.
- In Villa de Laguardia: Portico of Santa María de los Reyes, Torre abbey, watch Dancers of Plaza Mayor, prehistoric settlement of La Hoya, The Dolmen de la Chabola, Wine Cellar Zone…
- In Najera and Area: Route Monasteries (Church of Santa María la Real, Monastery of Yuso and Suso, Monastery of Valvanera, Santo Domingo de la Calzada).
- Logroño: Churchs of St. Bartholomew, of Santiago, of Palace, Cathedral of Santa Maria la Redonda, traditional Market Square, Old Town…
It’s a good way to get around with your dog to another era, an experience.
Hotel Castillo el Collado
Paseo El Collado 1
Alava – Basque Country - Spain