Can Llobet apartments are pet friendly. These are the conditions:
- Pets are welcome (maximum 2 per accommodation) with an additional charge of € 20 per stay.
- Dogs can not enter the pool and jacuzzi area.
- Please, notify that you travel with pet when booking.
What will you find in Can Llobet?
“Can llobet” is a Catalan typical house located in the old part of the town of Capmany dating from the eighteenth century, and has been fully restored and converted into four independent rural accommodations, which equipped with all the comforts within a ancient context, with antique furniture, stone walls, wooden beams …
It is a very cozy place to rest, relax, have fun, or find inspiration, as it did Salvador Dali, Mosen Cinto Verdaguer, or many other artists that found in the Ampurdan their inspiration.
The house is formed by four apartments (5 people each). You can also rent the whole house for a total of 20 people.
If you rent whole house, community areas become part of the rent and can be used wherever you want. In case of rent for accommodation, community areas, must be shared with the other guests and follow the rules set by “Can llobet”. Your dog can accompany you at all times, the rest of the other guests must be respected.
The common areas consist of: New SPA area, garden, barbecue, terraces, living.
The apartments are fully equipped and includes a dishwasher, microwave, oven, large fridge freezer, Italian coffee and expresso coffee maker, toaster, sandwich maker, blender, squeezer…), bedrooms, bathroom and living room with TV, DVD, Freeview, SATELLITE.
Free WIFI throughout the house.
“Can Llobet”, has an indoor water area with Jacuzzi for 6 people. With an area of approximately 20m2 and a beach area about 10 m2. It can be used throughout the year.
What can you do near Can Llobet?
Capmany is a quiet rural village, where vineyards and olive trees, as well as the forests of pines, holm oaks and oaks abound.
You have to visit the area of granitic rocks, some with over 100 tons, one of the richest counties in megalithic monuments (dolmens, menhirs…).
We have areas of lakes and wetlands, where we can find migratory and native birds.
The fortified area of the old part of the village has a special charm and conveys a sense of peace and wellbeing.
- Visits of historical and artistic interest: “La Jonquera” (“L’exili” Museum), “Castelló d’Empuries” (Cathedral, medieval buildings, and the Eco flour Museum), “Roses” (Ciutadella and dolmens), “Peralada” (castle and old town), “Empuries” (Greek and Roman Ruins), Monastery of “Sant Pere de Rodes”, “Figueres” (Dali Museum, Museum of the Emporda and Toy museum), Cotlliure (northern Catalonia, France)…
- Visits of natural interest: “Cap de Creus” Natural Park, “Illes Medes” Protected Area, “Albera” Natural Park, “Aiguamolls” Parkland, “Sigean” African Reserve, 90 km (northern Catalonia, France)…
- Sports: “Peralada” Golf Club, 13.5 km, Golf “Torremirona”, 24 km, Equestrian Sports (“Peralada”, 13.5 km, “Aiguamolls” 30km, “Castello” 25km), Diving (“Roses” 33km, “Llança” 29km), Skydiving (“Empuriabrava”, 29km)…
- Beaches: “Llança” 29km, “El Port de la Selva”, 37km, “Cadaqués” 45km, “Roses”, 33km, “Empuriabrava”, 29km, “Sant Pere Pescador”, 32km, “L’Estartit”, 42km, “L’Escala”, 40km…
C/ Major, 14