To stay in these Seville pet friendly apartments with your dog you have to know:
- Dogs are allowed up to 20 kilos.
- You will need an updated rabies document (Animal passport).
- They must always be tied by the common areas.
- They have a fee of 10 euros per animal per day (stays from 1 to 6 nights) or € 65 per animal per week.
- Please, notify that you travel with pet when booking.
How are the apartments?
The complex P & V Seville is located in one of the more touristy areas of the city. Located in the heart of Triana neighborhood, 20 minutes walk from the old town and cathedral.
Seville is a province rich in history and culture with many testimonies of the past as monuments, ruins and museums.
The complex has 4 floors, 2 lifts and underground parking for cars and motorcycles. The apartments are new and spacious, featuring all the amenities: Bath or shower, air conditioning, safe (with additional charge), space kitchen (ceramic hob, extractor, dishwasher, microwave with oven function, refrigerator), TV with international channels…
- Apartment Studio for 4 persons.
- Apartment 1 bedroom for 4 persons.
- Apartment 2 bedrooms for 5 persons.
You can not miss the Alcazar, the cathedral and the Giralda, admire the tiles of the Plaza de España and walk through the narrow streets of the old town of Seville, where you can discover fantastic places with lots of charm.
Do not forget to taste the typical gastronomy of the area and take a boat ride on the Guadalquivir River.
Pierre & Vacances Sevilla Apartments
Calle Pages del Corro 102
Andalusia – Spain